Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
12 oz high quality melting chocolat, dark and/or white
Fresh, organic strawberries, sliced
1 Bag Primizie Flatbread Crisps - Simply Salted or Dolce Caramel
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Melt in microwave on half power for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
3. Place strawberry on top of Primizie Flatbread Crisp
4. Then dip Primizie and strawberry into the melted chocolate. Place on parchment paper and repeat.
5. Allow crispbreads to sit at room temperature (about 2 hours) or place in refrigerator (about 15 minutes) so that the chocolate sets.
6. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top or some chocolate shavings. OR, if you're feeling especially creative, melt some additional white chocolate and drizzle the white chocolate over the tray of Primizie Flatbread Crisps.
7. Light some candles, put on your favorite song, and enjoy!